Winter Lumen Prints II


































































Comments

Thersites said…
The first print looks surreal! Very nice! :)
Jen said…
Thanks FJ. I'd like to do more in that same fashion.
Ducky's here said…
Is there any way to inject a little color (other than photoshop).
Jen said…
well it seems to depend on several things...what kind of paper you're using, how expired it is, how long you leave it exposed, and if you use fixer or not. I have used two types of paper and the first type (Kodak VC) had more of a sepia tone to it. This is Ilford VC paper and it's more bland.

It wouldn't fall under "lumen printing", but I know there are lots of ways to distress the paper before or after exposure / development that can give some interesting colors.
Every time I visit and see these prints, it strikes me as to how remarkable they look. I'll say it again, "very nice!"
Jen said…
Thanks FJ! I really appreciate that.

Popular Posts